Provider Directory Tools
This directory of AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care (HMO SNP) network providers has these types of providers:
- Health care professionals such as:
- Primary care providers.
- Hearing, dental, or vision specialists.
- Specialty care physicians.
- Behavioral health providers.
- Facilities including
- Skilled nursing facilities.
- Ambulatory surgery centers.
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).
- Rehabilitation facilities.
- Ancillary care providers such as:
- Durable medical equipment providers.
- Dieticians; home care services.
- Home health providers.
- Orthotics and prosthetics providers.
You may get services from any of the providers on this list. For some services you may need a referral from your PCP. All providers in our network have access to language line interpreter services which our plan provides.
Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP)
The MDPP is designed to help support members who have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes to make lifestyle changes. You can find additional information about the MDPP on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. Please contact Member Services at 1-866-533-5490 (TTY/TDD 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week, if you have any additional questions or would like to locate an MDPP supplier in your area.